Niti Retainer Wires
The innovative bonded retainer wires are developed by Dr. Mazor technique to maintain long term orthodontic retention.
- Soft retentive niti wire are easy to fit teeth surface to obtain passive mode
- High resistance to deformation and breakage
- Rectangular cross-cut – essential to avoid tipping / torque changes
- "Dead Soft" – comfortable, fast & easy adaption to the teeth surface and arch form, yet keeps it springy characteristics to provide best shape arch retention
- "Sand Blasted" surface treatment to allow optimal contact & retention to the bonding agent
- Rectangular .010”X.030" & .008”x.028"